Skywalk Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas: Grand Canyon West – Overview
Full-Day Tour from Las Vegas
- Free pick up at major hotels in the Las Vegas area.
- Departure: Approximately 7:00 am
- Return: Approximately 5:00pm (Approx 10 hours)
- Tour Includes: Snacks, Lunch, Bottled Water
- Price: $/person – Lowest Price Guarantee
Skywalk Grand Canyon West
Favorite tour from Las Vegas
Starting at the major hotel in Las Vegas, to the very edge of the Grand Canyon, as close as anyone is allowed.
Along the way, you’ll learn about the grand canyon facility, and we’ll point out popular spots and landmarks.
Are you curious about the history and what could possibly be happening at grand canyon right now?
This grand canyon tour from las vegas is for you!
Highlights: Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas
- Discover the history of Nevada, Arizona, and the Grand Canyon with an experienced guide
- Travel between throught the Mojave Desert in comfort aboard a luxury SUV or small tour bus
- Snacks and bottled water to keep you energized and hydrated in the heat
- Movies on board
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Las Vegas included
Description: Skywalk Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas
This amazing day starts with a stop and viewing of the Hoover Dam.
Hoover Dam is one of the great architectural wonders of the world.
After Hoover Dam, we continue our journey to Arizona.
- You can count on seeing the .
- You may see wildlife along side the road in the high desert of Arizona – antelope, deer, sometimes buffalo.
- You may also see deer, elk, eagles.
- You won’t see the
Seeing the Grand Canyon is a dream for many people around the world, this day trip from Las Vegas can help you check it off your own ‘Bucket-List’.
Complimentary pick up and return to all Las Vegas strip and downtown hotels.
All tours are “Soft Adventure” for families and older folks.
Heights and weights are required for vehicle loading and comfort.
FAQs:Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas
What is included in the ticket price?
In addition to the tour and sightseeing opportunities, guests receive lunch, snacks, and unlimited bottled water, with this trip. Gratuity is not included.
When are tours offered?
Tours are offered on many days each week. For groups of more than four (4) people, call 1-702-889-8687 for any day availability.
When does the tour begin?
The departure time is at approximately 7:00 am.
How long is the tour?
The tour will return at around approximately 7:00 pm from the 12-hour tour.
What will I see on the tour?
Guests have the opportunity to see the grand canyon, drive down Arizona Highway, explore the Big Ditch, walk up to the absolute edge of Grand Canyon, see the Colorado River, and more.
To commemorate your out-of-this-world tour experiences, t-shirts are available for purchase on the tour as well.
What should I wear?
Guests should wear hiking or athletic shoes. Dependent upon the season, guests should wear either long pants and a jacket (October through February) or shorts, a hat, and a light shirt (March through September).
What will I be traveling in?
Guests will be transported by a 7-passenger Luxury 4×4 SUV, the company’s choice.
Complimentary pick-up from your hotel is available.
- Why Did They Build Skywalk Grand Canyon West? - December 7, 2019
- 9 Smartphone Photo Tips: Las Vegas Day Trip (From A Las Vegas Tour Guide) - November 21, 2019
- How Did Hollywood Get Its Name? (‘Tis An Irish Tale) - November 9, 2019