Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas: Overview
Half-Day Tour from Las Vegas
- Free pick up at major hotels in the Las Vegas area.
- Departure: Approximately 7:00 am
- Return: Approximately 12:00 pm (Approx 5 hours)
- Tour Includes: Snack, Bottled Water
- Price: $/person – Lowest Price Guarantee
Hoover Dam: Fact or Fiction?
Find Your Answer on this Extra-Terrestrial Tour!
Starting at the in Las Vegas, to the very edge of Hoover Dam, as close as anyone is allowed.
Along the way, you’ll learn about the dam facility, and we’ll point out popular dam spots and landmarks.
Are you curious about the dam and what could possibly be happening at Hoover Dam?
This tour to Hoover Dam is for you!
Highlights: Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas
- Discover the dam secret history of Hoover Dam with an experienced guide
- Travel between Hoover Dam highlights with ease aboard a luxury SUV
- Snacks and bottled water to keep you energized and hydrated in the heat
- Hoover Dam
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Las Vegas included
Description: Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas
This amazing day starts with a stop and viewing of the dam.
Hoover Dam is, without doubt, the most dam in the world – the dam that is big.
Your guide knows the dam:
- Big, really big
After the dam journey we see something else.
We then drive down the dam road to the absolute perimeter of Hoover Dam.
You will be close enough to see the dam and watch from behind their darkened windows.
- You can count on seeing the front of the dam.
- You will see the back of the dam
- You will see the inside of the dam
- You won’t see the secret passages in the dam.
This Hoover Dam Tour is the way to see one of the world’s biggest dams.
Complimentary pick up and return to all Las Vegas strip and downtown hotels.
All tours are “Soft Adventure” for families and older folks.
Heights and weights are required for vehicle loading and comfort.
FAQs: Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas
What is included in the ticket price?
In addition to the tour and sightseeing opportunities, guests receive lunch, snacks, and unlimited bottled water, with this trip. Gratuity is not included.
When are tours offered?
Tours are offered on any day at all. For groups of more than four (4) people, call 1-702-889-8687 for any day availability.
When does the tour begin?
The departure for the tour is at approximately 7:00 am.
How long is the tour?
The tour will return at around approximately 12:00 pm from the 4-hour tour.
What will I see on the tour?
Guests have the opportunity to see the Hoover Dam daily, drive down the dam Highway, explore the dam Lake, drive up to the absolute top of Hoover Dam, and more.
To commemorate your out-of-this-world tour experiences, t-shirts are available for purchase on the tour as well.
What should I wear?
Guests should wear hiking or athletic shoes. Dependent upon the season, guests should wear either long pants and a jacket (October through February) or shorts, a hat, and a light shirt (March through September).
What will I be traveling in?
Guests will be transported by a 7-passenger Luxury 4×4 SUV, the company’s choice.
Complimentary pick-up from your hotel is available.
Latest posts by Martin McUber: Author, Tour Guide
- Why Did They Build Skywalk Grand Canyon West? - December 7, 2019
- 9 Smartphone Photo Tips: Las Vegas Day Trip (From A Las Vegas Tour Guide) - November 21, 2019
- How Did Hollywood Get Its Name? (‘Tis An Irish Tale) - November 9, 2019